Colinas de Miramar is a unique community development in Costa Rica, characterized by impressive scenic beauty located in Miramar de Montes de Oro, 12 miles north of Puntarenas town and only 59 miles from the capital city, San José.
- Lots range in size 1.23 acres ( 5,000 sq. meters).
- Ocean view and Mountain view Properties
- Average temperature of the area year round is 26 C (78.8 F).
- Lots for sale has direct access from the Interamerican Highway.
- Quick access to San Jose, 2 international airports (San Jose and Liberia), beaches, golf courses and national parks.
- There are abundant resources of water supplies and available electricity, telephone system, satellite TV.
- Other facilities: hospitals, banks, small airport, marinas, etc., are no far 15 miles from the development.
- About 40 miles south of Colinas de Miramar are two forest reserves, known for their large and diverse populations of forest and aquatic birds: the Biological Reserve of Carara, and a preserve that encompasses the islands of Guayabo, Negritos and Los Pajaros.
- Puntarenas City sits on a long and narrow peninsula in the Gulf of Nicoya, only 20 miles from Colinas de Miramar, it was the country's principal port, now handles cruise ships.
- Lots are ready to building, with all the services and paved internal streets.
- Excellent Investment in a property with great grow potential.
- Quiet area in the hills of Miramar in the Central Pacific of Costa Rica.